Wednesday, December 4, 2013

self reflecting

I had to get an email address to someone I hadn't spoken to in literally years.  I knew we corresponded several years ago so I went into my "sent" folder to find the email address.  I've used the same email for 14 years.  I don't think a lot of people in this day and age can say that.  Can you believe I had emails from as far back as 2007?!

So I was reading some and they got me really depressed.  I was one sad little person for a long time.  

On that same note I am just amazed at the person I was, the person I still am, and the person I grew into.    

I think deep down I did (and do) change, but I AM still the same person. 

It kind of upset me that I'm the same person.  The same attitudes, same morals, the same deep seated feelings that drive me.  Sometimes I don't feel very adequate or like I've really grown up that much.  I can't change my innate personality, apparently.

So anyway those are my deep thoughts for tonight.  

No comments: