Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day of Thanks

I'm not feeling very thankful.  I know.  I should work on that.  

Also, I think it's kind of stupid that we designate one day of the year to be thankful.   Perhaps we would be a much better off people if we were more thankful throughout the year.  Instead of harboring negative thoughts all the time and then forcing ourselves to think beyond what we don't have.  And then only because you'll look like the negative nancy (or ned) that you are and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Well I guess I must be one of the few honest people in America right now because I am a negative nancy sometimes.  I can live with that. 

Maybe my attitude will be better once I get some coffee in me.  Gosh, I am thankful for coffee (and creamer).  ....and my wonderful husband who is pouring some for me right now.   He must see me brooding over the blog. 

No comments: