Monday, November 22, 2010

Good News for Bloggers

I got a new lap top! This one is named "Windy" because of Windows 7. I will miss Lappie, but I needed a computer that works. I suppose I'll have to go through all the blogs I painstakingly did over the phone and spell check them... *sigh* I'm too anal. I didn't have spell check on my phone for blogger. I also no longer have the Internet on my phone.

Now- being a new mom and all that jazz I just have to find time and topics to blog. I know you'll be looking forward to more blogging fun.

1 comment:

findingmywingsinlife said...

I have been playing catch up reading some of these blog posts of yours. Did I mention I love your writings??? Seriously, you crack me up without even trying and you're so thoughtful of everyone else but yourself...we should do dinner sometime soon, actually what I outta do is send out an invite to all of my wonderful lady friends to come over and have a get together or something :)

Hope all is going well with you guys!