Tuesday, December 29, 2009

God's Humor

God has a good humor. Do you know how I know? Because when I started my new schedule for work I was to have Friday and Saturday's off, but working on Sunday's would prevent me from being able to go to church. So before my training at my new job was up- guess what? My schedule changed. So now I've had the majority of Sunday's off. I was mad at my work for it, but I kept thinking about God snickering at His delightful trick to keep me where I need to be.

Also it's been forever since I had a really bad cold. Honestly I don't even really remember when. Welllll recently I have stopped taking OTC medications (for personal reasons I may divulge in a future blog if I feel like). So anyway I have this nasty cold. It is seriously kicking my butt. I call my Dr. today and they advised that I should keep up on liquids, rest, hot showers, and to basically "man up" -oh and I can try home remedies and natural stuff if I choose (I'm to keep an eye on myself to make sure that I don't get any infections, etc). So anyway I think this is kind of humorous too because I have been around a lot of snot noses and I couldn't have gotten this cold BEFORE my new venture?


Anyway I think God is great and I know not a lot of people don't like to read things that are too religious-y, but seriously- God always knows what's best for you even when you don't. I'm so glad I'm able to look into the funny side of things. *sniffle, sniffle*
**cough!**

No comments: