Monday, December 7, 2009

Me moments...

Besides the fun I get to have with customers all day, every day I have officially made my new job more "me." My brain has allowed itself to reveal what I'm truly like. None of this 'I'm a serious worker.' My ditzy side said 'Game on!!!'

I tried to get a new car... twice. Yeah I was leaving for work and for whatever reason on two different nights I walked to some random car with my key out and ready to drive away- when I realized that wasn't my car. Oops. At least it was the same general color, right?

We are finally in our new teams at work and the girl I sit next to told me she had heartburn. I told her I had blond moments. I don't think she got it.

I may add that on no less than 2 1/2 occasions so far I attempted to leave early. I was so ready to go, closed my cash drawer, clocked out, shut down my computer- and what do you know I'm walking to the door all bundled up and ready to skedaddle home when I realize that I still have an hour to go. Oops, my bad. I know that 5 and 6 look alike... but I seriously need to set a "going home alarm" so I know the correct time to leave.

So those are some adventures for the time being. Work has been keeping me busy, but I'll try not to forget my bloggy friends!

1 comment:

Triana said...

Ha ha! Too funny! I'm the other way around mostly... I'll be at my pod working away and realize almost everyone else is gone but Im still here, and over an hour past when I could have left. Oooops!