Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My hubby is SO lazy....

My husband is so lazy.  He checks his work email at home.  He works on his web site, his kickstarter video, and play tests games with his friends.  He spends his lunch hour working on other games for his business.  He creates pieces and rules.  He does little projects around the house.  He fixes stuff and mends clothes (yes that's right people!).  He makes the bed.  He helps clean the house.  He helps cook.  He double checks the doors at night...  Man what a bum.  I don't understand why he doesn't do more.

I hope you know I'm kidding.  I asked him to give me a topic to blog and he said "how lazy I am."  Just because he's sitting on his computer facebooking (probably checking his work email again) doesn't mean he's lazy.

You know who is lazy?  The cat.  You would think that evolution by now would have given those creatures some opposeable thumbs so they can get their own food.  Then I suppose the United States would be over run by fat food stealing kitties...  Whatever happened to cats that used to chase mice and bugs and stuff?  Garry used to eat spiders for me....

Yesterday I got this storage bin out and I saw a dead spider- which was ok.  Until I saw another one crawling around.  Of course I did the mature thing.  I screamed and threw the bin across the room.  Then I made my teenage son come down and kill it for me (thank you, Gavin).  My daughter said there was another one in my hair.  Again I went the mature route and shook my head, jumping and screaming like I was in a mosh pit.  She was laughing at my hysterics because she lied- can you believe that?!  I think she laughed at me for at least 20 minutes. 

All I have to say is she won't like pay backs....   

No comments: