Sunday, November 8, 2009

Drool

I've talked about my cat drool on several occasions, only this is worth the read (well it made me laugh so therefore it must make someone else laugh). This is about MY drool. So every few weeks I have to get the vacuum brush thingie and scrub the drool spots off the couch from Garry (the cat). It's quite frustrating because I try to cover up the parts where he lays and he must know because he always lays where I do not cover up.

So the other day I was sleeping on the couch. I told Kirby I have narcolepsy because I get so tired and I can't stay awake for the life of me. I was in the middle of a sudoku puzzle and zonked out. I don't know how sudoku could possibly make anyone zonk out, but it did.

Next thing I know, I'm stirring in my sleep and I realized I'm drooling. It was one of those situations where you're half asleep and barely awake. So I was too tired to do anything about it and it felt like there was a bucket that leaked out. I merely wiped my mouth off with (I think) my sweater sleeve.

-I don't know how many times I've nagged my kids NOT to do that very thing because your clothes aren't your personal napkins!

ANYWAY I shortly was in a deep slumber once again, but I must have been cautious of the position of my mouth (open or closed). I woke up a few more times just to make sure my mouth was shut. So I'm a weird sleeper...

When I finally woke up and came to the realization of what I had done. I checked the arm of the couch to verify I did not leave a giant drool spot. I could just imagine the big patchy spots like what the cat leaves.

On second thought, I think it was the monster under the couch putting my head in his mouth and leaving his drool. I would never drool.

Lesson: If you take a nap- make sure you're not sleeping around a bunch of people.

No comments: