Sunday, July 18, 2010

Work, Pregnancy, and Heat

It really doesn't matter what order you put those words in, they don't go together at all. 6 weeks left (give or take, hopefully take) till I can meet my little guy. The anticipation is growing. Every little cramp I'm asking if it's going to get worse so I can begin the process of having this baby... Obviously I'm still giant with no baby in tow. Ugh I need to get some tums- brb.



Okay I'm back. Gotta love heartburn. At least I didn't wake up choking on my stomach acid (I sleep practically sitting up). I have tropical flavor store brand tums and I don't like the red ones.

ANYWAY I'm really po'd at my work... I've debated if I'm mad enough to complain over the Internet about them. After all, complaining via blog IS my forte. It's not slander if it's the truth, right? My daughter, who just turned 8 yesterday (Happy Birthday Gwynnie!), told me if I don't like it to just quit. Oh, honey, if only it were that easy.

I'm trying to teach her (and all the kids) responsibility. Like pick up your charger that the cat keeps chewing on... "oh yeah mom I will" Well she didn't and the cat chewed a little hole in it. I have picked it up (okay, Kirby did cuz I can't really bend down) and "put it away" where the cat can't shock himself. He is old after all... We'll see how long it takes her to ask for it when the electronic is dead. Lets see if I remembered where I put it away, too. She lost her DS, also. I don't even know how many times I've wasted breath telling her to put it away in her puppy purse in her dresser drawer... She asked me yesterday if I was looking for it. Um, it's your DS, you should look for it.

She is about as scatterbrained as I am when it comes to stuff (I've learned my lesson enough times; I haven't locked my keys in my car for a few years, for example). Maybe someday she'll get it.

No comments: