Friday, October 2, 2009

Blowing Steam

I'm going to be very frank here. I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of being told to wait some more and I'm tired of being rejected. This whole situation just sucks.

There I got it out. I'm trying to be positive, but it is getting very hard to do.

Anyway today is a blah day and I wish I hadn't even of crawled out of bed. Except for a little trick I played on Kirby it has been dull and uneventful. I hope he was a good sport about it. I was thinking that it was inappropriate, but funny at the same time because it's so outrageous.


Phil and Heather came over to say hi as they were on my side of town because they both had half days or something. Of course they didn't call so I hear a knock on the door. Well I'm not answering it if I don't know who you are so he had to eventually remove his finger off of the peep hole. I kept thinking it was Roger the evil insurance guy.

I'm blaming the negative portion of my life situation on him. He's a good enough scapegoat, although he doesn't look very goat-y in real life. Yeah why should I take blame for the choices I made in my life? Yes, the decisions I made were my decisions to make, but society doesn't think you should accept the consequences as yours. So therefore I won't accept my decisions as my mistakes... I'm kidding; I just wanted to be a jerk. But rereading this I am a really wimpy jerk. I have the super power of migraine attack, so be aware!! Okay I don't have that either.

I always say that you need the downs to help you appreciate the ups, but I don't know if I'm ever going to appreciate it again. Because I'm mad at my ups right now for being so good to me.

Anyway I was just blowing off some steam. This was a really sucky day. I was rejected for something I really wanted and I don't know why. What I wanted was the perfect fit for me, and me for them. Of course that is my opinion and obviously someone else doesn't share it.

I need to get some mental powers of persuasion. I think that would help me get what I want.

Lesson: I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but if you fall off the horse you must get back on. Even if the horse steps on your spine and breaks it while you're still on the ground.

No comments: