Tuesday, July 14, 2009

karma / cat drool

Cat drool is last 2 paragraphs if you want to skip to that.

I really want to have the kids on an upcoming weekend to see some extended family but I'm sure my ex will say no. So I'm not even going to bother asking. I was in mid text when I realized it was a moot point. I thought the worst is the answer will be no, but I already know the answer is no.

Oh well, there will be other trips we can take. I was just letting hot air out so I don't want to hear about "karma" because it's the kids that are missing out, not me. That is the line that is pulled on me all the time. ...and yes, I'm arguing with no one.

Kirby's truck died and we had to upgrade to a mini van. It is really cute, but more importantly we can travel normally (and not crunched). It was quite a bit to fit 6 of us in his truck! Those kids are growing! Plus I was scared it was going to fall apart on the road and we'd have to flintstone it or something crazy!


Anyway, I came home from work and was laying on the bed chatting away petting my old cat who was on my belly and he shook his head and drool went flinging everywhere... I mean everywhere- like in my mouth. It was gross. I wiped it out, but I could still feel where it landed. Then Kirby kissed me and I thought that was like Frenching the cat because after his kiss I didn't feel the drool spot so much anymore.

I remember once when Garry was laying next to his head and drool dripped in his ear. He didn't like that much.

No comments: