Monday, September 14, 2009

Garage

I have been thinking of some epiphany, some life lesson that would turn your thoughts and make you think. I just don't have it. It isn't that there is nothing going on in my life because there is. It's just that nothing is making my mind spontaneous combust.

I had a garage sale that kept me super busy last week and I've been having fun yesterday rearranging it and shuffling things around. There must be something wrong with me because even just thinking about it I want to go out there and rearrange it again to see if there is another way i can set things.

I have a lot of things I need to get finished. The dishes are piled up, the laundry is piled up, the grass needs cut, I was going to shampoo the carpet in the dining room... Yet here I am on my computer messing with facebook, tiny adventures, blogging, and procrastinating.

I'm thinking of the lessons I've heard recently in church, my friends, what I'm teaching my children, and nothing seems to be motivating me yet I do feel motivated within. I suppose I know what my problem is. My problem is I'm here and not somewhere else being productive. I'm still working on that. I guess how can I motivate someone else and inspire if I, myself, am not feeling very motivated or inspired? I tell myself I'm a good leader, yet I don't feel like I'm leading myself very well.

At any rate I have many things that need to be done and little time...

Lesson: Life waits for no one, so keep on going even when you don't want to- or you may fall behind.

No comments: