Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I can't spell it

I wanted like the Bam Bam Bam, but when I look at it, it looks really Flintstones. Maybe Bum Bum Bum? But by now that I've given the title of my blog that much thought I've already forgotten what all I wanted to say.

ANYWAY I went to the neurologist yesterday. I was conformed, once again, I am NOT dying and I likely do NOT have a brain tumor although the last time I had a MRI was in 2004. He wanted to ramp up my crazy medication, but I told him that I didn't know if that was a good idea. So we switched medications. So I'm weaning off of one medication for 1-2 weeks and weaning on another for 1-2 weeks.

I've been doing lots of research. It looks like I won't be as crazy. At least not medically induced. I'll just be regular crazy. Maybe I can drink a soda without hiccuping. I think that was a side effect to one of the migraine medications I was on.

I also have to make sure I am eating enough, not going thirsty, I am not over sleeping, or under sleeping... Basically he said my body needs to be on a schedule as much as possible. He said I don't like change. That is why I get migraines every time I go on vacation. Weird. There was a lot of other stuff we discussed, but I won't bore you.

At any rate I'm feeling really "woozey" right now. I have a dirty insurance salesman coming over tonight (no offence Joel). So I have to get motivated to mow the yard, clean the house, and scratch my mosquito bites. I have a lot. I wish I could squeeze them. I think that would be so cool. Pinch them like a pimple and get the poison out.

I wonder if you can do that?

No comments: