Saturday, November 2, 2013

Holy Cow

It's been almost a year since I last visited here.   Goshes, so much has happened I don't even know where to start!  I am really disappointed the blog app didn't work from my phone.  I tried for months and months.   Perhaps I should try again.  I would be able to blog SO much more if I could use my phone.   Cuz you know- I'm all up and up on the technology crap. 

So what have I been up to?  Well Gavin is in high school.  I don't feel old necessarily on MY birthday.... but on his I'm reminded how much time has passed. 

I saw a little word phrase thingie the other day.   What are those called?  Oh yeah quote!  I saw a quote.  Anyway it was something to the effect of 'I'm 30, but I feel like I'm 20 until I hang out with 20 year olds then I'm like, yeah I'm 30'  Of course I'm older than 30, but I know what they mean.  I totally saw some instagram and facebook posts about a fright night and the one girl said she is finally going to bed at 6am.   Yeah...  I think my all nighters have left the nest.  No way would I want to do that. 

I guess that makes me old, huh? 

Oh what else have I been up to?  I broke my foot doing a flying side kick about 3 months ago.  That sucked.  My ankle still hurts.   Want to cringe?  I sprained my ankle so bad I ripped the bone apart the main ligaments or whatever are attached to.   Yeah.  So when I break things I guess I tend to break them good. 

No comments: