Saturday, April 4, 2009

ohmigoshes- he strikes again!

My friend Chrissy used to say that all the time. That is what I was thinking of this morning when I woke up to find a gross hair ball on the middle cushion of my couch. Why is it when we had our old CRAPPY furniture the cat NEVER so much as did ANYTHING on it? But now that I forked over hard earned money for new, nice, furniture he has to drool and throw up all over it all the time?

You know before we have company over we have to clean our furniture to get all the cat drool off? I swear between kids and cats I can't have anything nice. Well I can- I just have to realize it can't stay nice. I think I've got the kids thing pretty much under control- since we have the drink rule (and other rules the mean ole mom, me, has implemented). Hey I still make red kool-aid, you just can only have it in the kitchen.

So Kirby is getting ready to clean up the cat vomit off of my couch... he's so sweet. I don't know what I'm going to do about that vomitious cat. I'm going to have to be like an old lady and cover my furniture with plastic. But then I thought he likes plastic and will only chew it.

Lesson: I don't know what I did to offend the cat... but we will find a way! Till next time*

So now that I'm about done with the blog Garry is sitting there on the floor doing his licking the roof of his mouth thing, scrunched over, feeling all like he's going to give us another present. *thanks Garry*

No comments: