Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ready or Not... nevermind

So it's almost a close for this weekend. I think I could enjoy the rest of this pregnancy resting, but you try to take a nap with 3 kids in and out. In and out. In and out. And the (like my eyes are closed for the fun of it) "Can I have a snack?". "Can I have a waterballoon fight?" "Can I go to so-n-so's house" questions. Nap= outlook not so good. I did manage a little shut eye- but it was about as choppy as last night.

I've had a few lame braxton hicks, here and there. What I had a taste of last night was the 'I can't move for the pain wrapped around my belly' kind of hurts. I thought I was doing another of those kidney stone things I had a few months ago (NOT FUN). But I realized the pain let up and I dozed off again- til the next one. My brain (sometimes it takes a while) realized- HEY. Contractions!!! Woo hoo!! So I started timing them when they woke me up. I must have already had like 3 or 4. 2:25. Next one 2:35. Wow ok 10 minutes apart. Fell back asleep. Then woke up five something to use the bathroom. I had 2 more, obviously no pattern, just for extra giggles -and one on the way to church.

So besides poor sleep I have not gotten to see my bundle of joy. Maybe next time... I think Kirby is ready for him (we still need wipes!).

No comments: