Monday, March 30, 2009

innards explode!

Have you ever been in the middle of eating when your guts decide they all want to squeeze into the same spot in your body? Yeah it's painful.

What sucks is I was in the middle of my delicious supper and couldn't finish it because my stomach was protesting so profusely. Oh, my stomach was squeezed so tightly with pain I could hardly move. I don't know what was wrong with me or what started it off! I think it's another wonderful random side effect of my medicine.

I've noticed that I need new pants. Most of mine don't fit. I think I dropped a size and I think a couple years ago I got rid of ALL the pants I had that were size 7 and smaller because I thought, "I'm never going to wear them again, no sense in keeping them around." And here I am, putting safety pins in my work pants when I get ready in the mornings so I can do my hair and make up with out them falling down.

Anyway my stomach hurts- a lot. I cramp every morning almost... I feel sick a lot at work. Oh and for those of you about to lecture me YES I eat just fine. In fact I had a snack right before this blog. Sugar wafers... but I don't know if it's me or my medication (it affects my taste, too) but I think they taste kind of oily.

Sorry I felt like laughing and making a funny blog... but I guess with my stomach upset all I'm thinking about is guts and innards and intestines.

Mark has the kids this week for Spring break and it's so quiet here! I kept thinking I should go check on them in their beds, but their beds are empty. I miss them! I wonder if they miss me??

No comments: