Sunday, March 29, 2009

Surprise- oh wait- redo!

The par-tay was a success. Of course I was all excited about screaming out "surprise" when the birthday boy came in the door and the only one that did was Julie. Good job Julie! I decided to do mine grotesquely late- like 30 seconds after he was here and after we all decided that maybe we should have planned it better when he came in. I don't think anyone noticed.

My friend threw a surprise party for her husband's 30th birthday. We used our house because it is a little bigger than hers (and she wouldn't have to think of an excuse to hide him while we got it ready).

I am so excited now I wish someone else had a birthday coming up they wanted a surprise party for! The decorations were awesome. It looked like Taco Bell (if you have been to the ones here in Fort Wayne) and we had games, food, and a couple drinks, lots of friends, and of course balloons!

I know the kids would go nuts if they saw all these balloons in here. I don't know what it is about balloons and kids... but they love them. Of course my cats won't go near them. I've been contemplating about taking one and tossing it into the pile to see what happens. I know that sounds mean, but I just wonder if they'll freak out, or pop one, or do anything interesting.

Garry is afraid of the blow drier. If he even sees it he's outta there. Millie's like, "I don't care, just don't point it at me."

Well today I finished painting my mini and that was a good surprise recovery. It's been a good quiet day...


Lesson: sometimes it's nice to let loose, but it's nice to relax, too.

No comments: