Sunday, February 8, 2009

Screaming like a girl

So Sunday is my laundry day. Like a drone I do it faithfully every Sunday or I curse myself throughout the week because I'll spend all week doing laundry... Of course that means the following Sunday there will be hardly any laundry because I would have done it during the week with the rest of the clothes.

Anyway this was also a kid weekend which meant we got Josh. Josh has had this cough thing for the last couple times he came over and we have been doing breathing treatmens and such. I got to thinking it's been a long time since I've washed his sheets. I don't do them on a regular basis because he's only here every other weekend.

So I was in the boy's room getting his sheets and blankets when this warm fuzzy thing touches my arm. I scream like a little school girl and who but Garry my man-cat pops out.

Of course Kirby and Gwyn come running in to see what is the matter, be nosey, and laugh at me.

Later as I'm sorting Kirby sees Millie (the fluffy butt cat) and tells me to watch out because she is furry and warm. So all night I've had jabs at being scared of the warm furry cats. All because Garry was sleeping in Josh's blankets.

Lesson learned: If kids don't make their beds, check under the covers before taking them off.

No comments: