Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I made a mess

I was thinking that MAYBE just maybe the dog poop is actually rabbit poop. Then I remembered that rabbits poop are really small. There is more in my yard. Yuck.

So I have a lot on my mind, but not sure how I want to place the words on paper. Err computer screen. My spaghetti did just run out. My plate is completely dry and the dog just licked it.

I was thinking if this was my rock bottom I wonder how much further I could fall. When will I get desperate and when will I get depressed?

I watched myself about a month ago walk into a spiral hole and then it got slippery until next thing I know I'm staring up at the rings as I'm sliding further to my "rocks" I remember a few blogs ago when I thought rocks in your face were a sign. There is a link: http://spaghettispast.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-know-it-is-and-subway-for-lunch.html Hmm. Not the same kind of sign.

So now what will I do? I guess I'll pick myself up and trudge along the overgrown path to the wheat fields and make some spaghetti noodles from scratch. Yeah we prefer wheat sketti noodles here.

If you're a first time reader- I speak in general terms for anyone that may have gotten themselves into a predicament. Of course I have myself into a situation... But I'm not ready to divulge that to the world of the Internet quite yet.

Lesson: I'm sure I've said this a million times. Keep on going.

ps I've sneezed a zillion times I think I've got bad allergies or getting a cold. That stinks.

No comments: