Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yay! My first anniversary

This is my 1 year anniversary. To be married to the absolute best man ever!! This has been the best year of being married I have ever experienced.

Kirby is the bestest card picker outer ever. Seriously. And the best card writer inner, too. Unfortunately MY gift didn't get sent out on time by the company I ordered it from (their mistake) so we won't see it until Monday. It's the best gift ever. I'll have to tell you on Monday.

We had Josh, as we get him this weekend for Father's Day. So we had a sitter and I won't get too sappy with you (who am I kidding), but we (Kirby and I) spend a nice romantical evening together. It involved eating out, walking while holding hands, and ice cream. Mmm.

I don't have a lot of time, but if you want a really sappy blog read this: http://spaghettispast.blogspot.com/2009/06/not-best-man-better-man-friday-january.html

I'm happy, in love, and couldn't love any man more than I love my husband. I'm more in love every day and look forward to many more years. He treats me well, respects me, protects me, and puts me first. I really couldn't have anyone better! I have a "keeper" as everyone says. I wish I would have found him years ago! Of course I was married to someone else years ago... but you know what I mean. I'm so lucky and blessed!

Lesson: When you love, love with all you have and more.

No comments: