Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's Okay

it's okay
Category: Blogging

You can blame me.

I'll be your scapegoat.

I've made mistakes, but none so much as to make you disappear.

I would have given you anything had you just asked.

But I'm not a part of you like I used to be

and did you know all yours hate me?

I've moved on, I'm moving on.

You say you can't take it, neither can I!

I've made my life and it's mine.

I don't have to answer to you.

You call my name, but my room is empty.

I go to see how you are and you're gone.

You left me, but you tell me I've hurt you too much.

I wonder how can that be?

It doesn't matter what I say or do, wrong or right. I'm always wrong.

I can never make you happy and you'll never love me again.

So I give up. I gave up. I'm sorry the me I am now is not good enough for you.

I guess "I" I am never really was.

I've cried my tears and thought my deep thoughts.

I can only be me. What else do you want?

If you want to blame me, it's okay. You can.

No comments: